Do you dare to find out?
I just found this quiz which tells you how many germs could be living on your cell phone at any given time.
I don't know about you but the results surprised me! There were far more than I imagined.
So how do you clean your smartphone?
Not easily! Smartphone screens are very easy to damage.
- Use a soft, lint free cloth. If you use paper towel it can cause scratches on screen coatings that may be on your device.
- For smudges just rub gently with the soft cloth until they are removed.
- Don't use chemicals on your screen as again it can damage the surface particularly on iphones and ipads.
- Be careful of using wipes containing alcohol to get rid of germs as they can damage the surface of a smart phone.
- If you have actual stains on your phone then use a piece of slightly damp cloth to wipe clean. Then dry the area immediately with a soft cloth.
- Do not use water anywhere on the phone where there are openings eg speaker, microphone etc
The screen protectors are cheap to purchase. I have never found that they make my touch screen less receptive and I can change them every couple of months and voila I have a germ free phone again.
How do you keep your smart phone or tablet clean and germ free?
See you tomorrow!